Saturday, July 21, 2007

Early morning, despite late night...

doh...I didn't sleep well last night but I still woke around my 0700 time. You better believe I was a mess. If you know me, you know my first waking minutes are filled with confusion, hillucinations and imbalance. Incoherent really describes my first few minutes. This lasted today for a good ten! Anyways, after regaining my person I thought it befitting to go riding today even though yesterday I got swamped.

So I went. Here is my adventure. You can click on the links near the photo to see a larger one.

Photo 1 On the way out of town.

Photo 2 Corn :DPhoto 3 So, this...yah. Definately had to look twice.
Photo 4 My bike on the dam.
Photo 5 Tuttle Creek Dam.

Photo 6 Doesn't even look like Kansas.

Photo 7 The road up to this observation point hurt, bad.

Photo 8 The linked photo is a larger one. I think it was just about 11miles or to this point from my house. A much more enjoyable ride than my previous days. Had more hills but at least it wasn't all grass like usual.


I have some panarama shots of the dam but it might take me a few days to find the software for it. Hopefully it turned out!

Derek

No comments: