Thursday, July 5, 2007

Started to Cycle Again

It has been a long time since I've ridden a bicycle. To be frank, I believe it was in the summer of 2000 when I crashed which ended up in a broken collar bone, which sealed my passion for biking until now. Yes, I was defeated by fate and did not have the courage to ride until now! My history of bike accidents though goes back to when I was just a child. A broken elbow, a concussion, two lost bikes, one bike ran over, a concussion from a motorbike and finally my collar fracture. See how I missed it so much? :)

Anyrate, I bought a Motobecane: Vent Noir. It's a road sport bike. On the cheaper side but hey, it will do what I need for a long time until this bum can get a job after college! Here is a larger picture of the bike but not mine. Full site picture http://stupidhurts.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/ventnoir.jpg


You can bet your bottom I'll post a photo of it when I get it next week sometime. Downside is now I have to do some shopping for other items. Bah. At least I can get a few days out of the gym now!
Derek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bike looks famililiar, I think it was my vent noir. I hope you have nothing but good luck and happy miles with the bike. I don't have anything but found memories in front over it.

Derek said...

I borrowed the image from a post I found on www.bikeforums.net Really one of the best photos of this bike I found out there. Glad to hear you enjoyed it so!