Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finally it's the weekend

Ok, so it's early Saturday morning and I am excited. This was a long week but somewhat productive. Finance course is still awesome but again my MIS class just drags me down. I ended up taking a day off from that class on Thursday as it was just too much. The last class I missed I think was in January so that's my excuse to legitimize my truancy.

No real big plans for these next few days but I might clean up my room a bit. The landlord had a few workers over here this week to replace the fuse box and ended up throwing sheet rock all over my bedding. Where they worked is still completely trashed. At least the AC is still working.

When I went riding this afternoon it was fairly muggy and very hot. There was much cloud cover which worked to my advantage but the prevailing wind from the east, with huge gusts, made the first half of my ride a huge struggle. I averaged probably around 13mph with an azimuth of east but going back west with the wind at my back it was easily over 20mph. That is until 4mi from my house, rain started to pour. The sweat and sunscreen in my eyes sure made me know I was alive. Overall it was a great ride even with the rain.

Anyway, here is a photo I took a few days ago after a mid-afternoon ride.

3 comments:

Derek said...

silly spammers

Derek said...

now if only we could get Senator Byrd to be furious about spam as he is about dog fighting

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty kick ass jersey D